Business Development Manager – Radio Hire for Events
Location: Ripley – East Midlands
Salary: £36K per annum + performance bonus + car allowance.
Sector: Radio Communication
Work type: Permanent
CSE Zycomm in Ripley is part of the CSE Group an innovative, progressive, global company trusted by thousands of organisations worldwide to provide them with the very best business critical communication solutions.
As part of their mission is to be considered as the “go-to” communication partner for the UK’s events industry, ongoing expansion has created the need for the appointment of a Business Development Manager for the Radio Hire Division to provide daily sales and operational support to the hire business.
This role will suit an “all-rounder” who has the energy and desire to play a vital role in the continued development of this business.
We want to appoint someone who can enhance our UK sales team serving both event and corporate clients and has experience of project management (maintaining accurate records); operational management (stock control, reporting, making sure the radios are properly configured before they get to site); knowledge of “hire” practices (budgets, cost control, recording systems).
The successful candidate will also be capable of providing exceptional sales and customer service support – ensuring that our customers get fantastic customer care and return time after time. This may require work at events around the country to ensure that installations and the equipment meets the customer operational requirements. You should have knowledge of radio and complementary technologies, e.g. body worn cameras, PoC.
To be successful in your application:
You Must Be Able to Demonstrate:
• Good consultative selling skills.
• Excellent presentation/demonstration skills.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• The ability to solve problems and meet a variety of demands in a fast-moving environment.
• A positive attitude and a common sense approach to meeting business demands.
• Good IT, planning, organising and scheduling skills.
• An entrepreneurial approach, a strong desire to succeed and a determination to “make things happen”.
• A desire to learn, work with others and be held responsible for meeting agreed targets.
You Will Be Expected To:
• Have a full UK drivers’ licence.
• Have experience of the communications hire sector.
• Meet/exceed agreed targets and operational KPI’s.
• Manage asset utilisation to maximise revenue.
• Work the hours necessary to achieve success.
• Attend events to ensure client satisfaction.
• Develop excellent relationships with customer, technicians, staff and other key stakeholders.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your CV including your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org