Can you afford not to review your communication system?
A well designed, integrated professional communication system is an essential tool for ensuring the smooth operation of a site and providing for employee and public safety, offering many benefits beyond voice communication. If you think that your system may be overdue an upgrade here are some of the capabilities a new system from CSE Chatterbox could offer you:
- Clear, secure two-way radio communication with both voice and text services
- Monitoring, recording and reporting of communications
- Connection of smart devices with a two-way radio system using a push to talk over cellular (PoC) app interface to enable one-to-many communication and extend the reach of the radio network using and cellular and Wi-fi networks.
- Integration with other systems, e.g., SCADA, BMS, to enable radio alerts and speed up reaction time to incidents.
- Monitoring the location of radio users inside and outside facilities on a PC or smart device,
- Management of Lone Worker and Man Down alarms to despatch assistance to an exact location if required
- Monitoring of CCTV, body worn cameras and communication devices through one console
- Monitoring and management of smoke, fire and intruder alarms
- Integration with CCTV
Every CSE Chatterbox Communication Alarm Linking and Management (CALM) system is tailor-made to the requirements of the client and built using the latest technology to provide a future proof solution.
We offer communication equipment from the world’s leading suppliers to clients throughout the UK and have the knowledge and experience to advise and design the best products and solutions to meet or exceed your requirements, whether you’re specifying a new communication system or upgrading an existing system.
We are able to offer a free of charge evaluation of existing systems, together with comprehensive discussion on the solutions we can offer to meet your requirements. For clients choosing to take their system on long-term hire contract rather than purchase, we offer a fully managed service. In addition to systems, we offer a range of two-way radio equipment for sale or short-term rental.
To discuss how CSE Chatterbox could help your facility or campus operate more efficiently and effectively please get in touch.